Thursday, July 8, 2010

Summer Heat....

Is barely beginning & already I am wishing for the cooler days of fall. I haven't posted in ages. It seems that I never have enough time to post anything new.
I have been very busy with several alterations projects for a fellow church member, which has taken up quite a bit of time & given me many a painful poke from my Mother's glass head pins (OUCH!, lol). I appreciate the business & hope for more to come in the near future.

The heat as I said has been somewhat overwhelming, with temperatures reaching well over 100 & humidity not far behind it. So I have been trying to stay indoors as much as possible during these heat waves. Hopefully it will cool down a little so that I can plant my rather late summer garden(crosses fingers, hoping it will be so).

I am in the process of trying to finish a drop-front early Regency dress for church on Sunday, so my post will have to be rather short.

I found the below photo of El Yunque National Rain Forest in Puerto Rico & thought that it was such a lovely scene, it makes you feel like you are in a cool, comforting embrace.


God bless to all & I hope you enjoy the summer,
Sarah Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment