Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Quick Update....

Hello all! I am still here, but I have been extremely busy the last several weeks. We had our church's Campmeeting two weeks ago, which is similar to a tent revival, but held inside our church. I taught the children's classes for several of the nights, which I loved but was very tiring. Since then, I have had a few sewing & a tutoring job, as well as helping with autumn cleaning at my Grandpa's farm. I have enter one of my poems in a poetry contest & I am praying that I will win first prize, which happens to be a $1000.00. There is a institute that offers correspondence courses in writing for children that I have been accepted to, upon contingent that I receive a specific sum of money in the near future. Please keep me in your prayers that I will win the contest & be able to enroll in the institute.
Well, that is all for now. I have to help prepare supper so that it is ready in time, as we have our mid week church service.

Have a pleasant week & God bless,
Sarah Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment